The Butterfly team is made up of dedicated and motivated people who share a passion for the brand, our individuality and our philosophy. The success of Butterfly begins with in the company philosophy: to sell ‘on trend’, fashionable jewellery and accessories for any even and any style.
Every employee is an important part of that philosophy and a valued member of our team.
All our staff are passionate about achieving the highest standards, aiming to exceed our customers' expectations of style, quality and fashion.
Undergraduate 6 month Internship
Butterfly are looking for an e-commerce/social media intern to help us, in marketing. We are looking for an individual with a passion for fashion, someone bright, who can strategize within the team, and who is keen to work in a busy, growing business. You will need to be confident, with the ability to manage a marketing project through from concept to completion.
This role will predominantly include helping with online sales, with a key focus on marketing. From designing newsletters, to working on all aspects of social media. You will be called on, to input on the styling and strategic aspects of these campaigns, so a key knowledge of current trends is essential. Butterfly would like to add a blog to their site, so this could be a great opportunity to have your voice heard…
It is a great opportunity for someone looking to get a complete understanding of a fashion business and drastically boost their CV.
Butterfly also has a growing wholesale network, it is an opportunity for you to see the workings of a fashion business, from the front-end consumers, through to distribution to fashion boutiques.
This is an unpaid undergraduate 6 month internship; daily lunch and local travel costs will be reimbursed.
Based in London (E1)
• 15-20 hours/week (Flexible hours to fit in with studies)
• 6 Month Placement
• Available from October 2016
Manage content across all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram-with possible addition to other key platforms.
· Design and distribute newsletter campaigns to our retail/wholesale customer base.
· Proposing campaigns to help establish the brand on social media
· Actively researching new opportunities for the brand
· Processing returns and exchanges/customer services support
Ad hoc general website maintenance support
• Preferably under graduate in Fashion marketing, media, PR, Graphic Design
• Passion for social media, marketing and PR
• Good customer service skills
• Knowledge and passion for fashion (especially high-end/luxury)
• Self-motivated, takes initiative, with the confidence to present suggestions on marketing/PR.
• Excel/Photoshop/InDesign is essential.
• Great communication and writing skills - Proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must.
Apply with CV and cover letter.
If you would like to join our team and have the relevant experience, then do get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact: Charlotte at email@example.com